Rudy Schoeni 613 443-2410
MANDATORY ENTRY FORM
ORMAKE ENTRIES ONLINE
HANK STAAL MEMORIAL TROPHY
The Hank Staal Memorial Trophy is awarded to the exhibitor(s) earning the highest number of points, calculated by total points from his/her top 5 exhibits in the Commercial Features Display Class.
The 2016 recipient of the Hank Staal Memorial Trophy was Jeff Hamilton.
a) General rules and regulations of the Russell Agricultural Society apply.
b) One entry per exhibitor in any section.
c) In lieu of entry fees, exhibitors will have 10% deducted for winning over $10.
c) Hay – an exhibit of one cured flake exhibited in a clear plastic bag. Bag will be supplied by the Society.
e) For corn and bean sections, please specify name on the entry tag.
f) If using a downloadable entry form, entry form must be in the hands of the Fair Secretary by Friday, September 1, 2017. Photographs of entry forms sent via email are not acceptable.
g) Exhibits must be placed in Barn #2 (round barn) and in the hands of the Committee by 12:00 noon on Thursday, September 7, 2017.
1. Haylage; 10 lbs.
2. Corn silage; 10 lbs. – sponsored by Greg Millard of Vernon Valley Farm, Pioneer Hy-Bred Ltd.
3. Corn; grain corn, 6 ears, current year.
4. Corn; 6 stalks.
5. Hay – sponsored by Embrun Co-op
6. Corn cob with most kernels – sponsored by Jaquemet Elevators
7. Wheat; an exhibit of 10 lbs., home grown, untreated – sponsored by Rutters Elevators
8. Soybeans; 10 stalks.
9. Soybean plant with the most pods – sponsored by Paul Menard, Supreme Seeds